By registering as a sponsor/exhibitor, you are indicating your consent to the following:
This Agreement memorializes the understanding between your organization or business (the “Sponsor”) and the Organization Of Black Aerospace Professionals, Inc. (“OBAP”) with respect to event, program, and other support of OBAP by the Sponsor. The Sponsor and OBAP are referred to herein individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”.
The Parties have agreed to establish a relationship to facilitate financial support of OBAP and its 2021 Annual Conference event taking place August 11, 2021 through August 13, 2021. The parameters of such support are in accordance with the description below. In consideration of the foregoing and the agreements noted below, the Parties hereby agree as follows.
The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of purchase and will continue until December 31, 2021 or until terminated by either of the parties pursuant to Paragraph 5 below.
OBAP will take steps to ensure that all opportunities for each sponsor category described in the listed schedule are provided in a timely manner. In the event that OBAP fails to provide any Sponsorship benefits as provided in this Agreement, then OBAP shall provide the Sponsor with replacement benefits of equal or greater value to the benefits that were not provided to the Sponsor.
Sponsor will receive recognition and acknowledgements listed in the 2021 OBAP Annual Conference Sponsorship Guide, under the applicable sponsorship level, and/or ad-ons selected.
Description of Recognition and Acknowledgement
Event Support Recognition:
Premier Sponsor Recognition: Sponsors being recognized at this level will receive primary or emphasised recognition in promotional and marketing material above "standard" sponsors. This recognition may be realized by various methods such as font sizes, placement of logos on print material, larger logo sizes, etc.
Event Co-Sponsor: Multiple sponsors may be recognized in support of that event or program.
Sponsor Recognition: Sponsor(s) at this level will receive recognition in promotional and marketing material. This recognition may be realized by various methods such as font sizes, placement of logos on print material, larger logo sizes, etc.
Sponsor Webinar Host Recognition: Sponsor(s) will be recognized as the host of an event or program webinar. The webinar may be stand-alone or associated with a larger event or program.
Program eMagazine Recognition:
- One Full-Page sponsor acknowledgement in eMagazine associated with the specific program
- One Half-Page sponsor acknowledgement in event magazine associated with the specific program
- One sponsor banner acknowledgement in event magazine associated with the specific program. The banner size may vary.
- Sponsor logo and link featured on event/program "landing" web page hosted on the OBAP.org website
- Sponsor logo featured in event eWorkbooks: Sponsor(s) logo will be placed throughout event eWorkbook at OBAP's discretion
- Event or Program Physical and Print Recognition
- Logo and/or name on all print materials if published in association with that event.
- Sponsor items included in event Kit (masks, pop socket, tote bag, t-shirts etc.) Kit contents vary due to availability.
Social Media Digital Recognition:
- Social media promotional feature: OBAP will create and publish social media post(s) providing recognition to the sponsor on an OBAP administered social media account. The post content, which may include sponsor produced content, will be selected at OBAP's discretion.
- Sponsor Social media "thank you" mention: OBAP will "mention" via hashtag, account tags, or other software application feature the sponsor in one or more posts on a social media account administered by OBAP.
OBAP Marketing Material and Other Recognition:
- Inclusion in OBAP eNewsletter/eMagazine sponsorship section feature: The sponsor will receive recognition along with other OBAP sponsors. The placement of logos, brand names, etc. may vary at OBAP's discretion.
- One Full-Page sponsor acknowledgement in OBAP Annual Report. The report will be primarily published digitally, but may also include printed publishing.
- One Half-Page sponsor acknowledgement in OBAP Annual Report. The report will be primarily published digitally, but may also include printed publishing.
- One sponsor banner acknowledgement in OBAP Annual Report: The banner size may vary. The report will be primarily published digitally, but may also include printed publishing.
- Recognition on OBAP Sponsor Web Page:The sponsor will receive recognition along with other OBAP sponsors. The placement and display attributes of
logos, brand names, etc. may vary at OBAP's discretion.
- Inclusion in OBAP Annual Report Sponsor LIsting: The sponsor will receive recognition along with other OBAP sponsors. The placement and display attributes of logos, brand names, etc. may vary at OBAP's discretion.
- Complimentary Corporate Membership (Includes 3 employee memberships): A corporate membership entitles the sponsor to the "member" rate for related OBAP benefits when offered. Employee memberships are eligible to receive the same benefits of Full OBAP members, however they are not-eligible to vote in OBAP elections or other issues. For the purposes of the OBAP bylaws, an employee member is not considered a part of the OBAP membership roll.
- Discounted Job Posting on OBAP Careers Site: The sponsor will receive the listed discount as calculated using the published non-member rate on the date the agreement is signed.
The Sponsor will provide funding and meet such obligations associated with the category selected by such Sponsor as described. Funding by the Sponsor shall be paid to OBAP via Check, ACH, or Credit Card. In the event that the Sponsor fails to provide the funding required by this Agreement in a timely manner, OBAP will have the right to terminate this Agreement.
The Sponsor may terminate this Agreement, in whole or in part, by delivering to OBAP written notice at least 30 days in advance of such termination, specifying the extent of termination and the effective date. OBAP may terminate this Agreement in whole or in part, by delivering to the Sponsor written notice at least 30 days in advance of such termination, specifying the extent of termination and the effective date. Donations and/or payments are not refundable.
Reciprocal Use of Logos and Marks by the Parties
This Agreement contemplates the use by each party of their respective logos and/or marks in exchange for the sponsorship opportunities described herein. Each Party grants to the other Party a limited, royalty free, non-transferrable, non-exclusive right to use the trademark, trade name, service mark and domain name, and any visual representations thereof, including logos, designs, symbols, word marks, images, colors and color combinations, trade dress and characters, and any other publicity rights or indicia of ownership owned or used by the other Party (collectively, the “Marks”). Each party will share the graphic standards for their respective Marks which standards will be honored. The Parties agree that they will not utilize the respective Marks in any manner that would diminish their value or harm the reputation to the other Party.
Use of OBAP and Sponsor Name & Branding and Materials
The Sponsor may incorporate its affiliation with OBAP in the Sponsor’s programmatic, marketing, and recruiting materials subject to OBAP’s prior approval of such materials. The sponsor may not reproduce or repurpose any program materials, or other intellectual property, authored or produced by OBAP without OBAP’s prior approval. OBAP may incorporate its affiliation with the Sponsor into OBAP’s programmatic, marketing, and recruiting materials subject to the Sponsor’s prior approval of such materials.
Each Party acknowledges that it may receive certain confidential or proprietary information of the other Party in connection with or as a result of discussions related to this Agreement. Each Party agrees (1) to hold in strict confidence all Confidential Information of the other Party, (2) to use the Confidential Information for its own benefit solely to perform or to exercise its rights under this Agreement, and (3) not to transfer, display, convey or otherwise disclose or make available all or any part of such Confidential Information to any third party. For purposes of this agreement, Confidential Information shall include but not be limited to, event or program attendee and registrant names, phone numbers, email addresses, and other demographic information. Each Party shall take such measures that are necessary to protect against the disclosure or use of the other Party’s Confidential Information as it takes to protect its own proprietary or confidential information (but in any case no less than reasonable measures).
The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement will be controlled by and construed under the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws.
Neither Party will be liable to the other or deemed to be in breach of this Agreement if such Party is delayed or unable to perform, to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any act of God, war, natural disaster, strike, lockout, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, third-party criminal or terrorist act, quarantine restriction or act of government, or any other event beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence (an “Excusable Delay”). In the event of an Excusable Delay, any performance times specified in this Agreement shall be extended for an amount of time equivalent to the duration of such Excusable Delay; provided, however, that if any such Excusable Delay continues for more than 60 days, the other Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement without further obligation or liability.
All rights, remedies and obligations of the parties shall accrue and apply solely to the parties and their successors and permitted assigns and there is no intent to benefit any third parties.
Any rights and remedies either Party may have with respect to the other arising out of the performance of services during the term of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. The rights or remedies under this Agreement are cumulative to any other rights or remedies that may be granted by law. OBAP and the Sponsor retain all rights not expressly and exclusively conveyed herein to the other Party hereto.
Publicity. Neither party may issue a press release or make any public announcement or statement regarding the scholarships contemplated hereby or the terms of this agreement without the prior approval of the other party.
Disputes. In the event of a dispute between the parties, it is agreed that the parties will retain the services of an independent mediator in an attempt to amicably resolve such dispute. The parties will jointly select the mediator. This Agreement may not be modified or amended, and no provision contained in it may be waived, except in writing signed by authorized representatives of both the Sponsor and OBAP.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|
- Project Aerospace
- Aerospace Professionals in School (APIS)
- Aerospace Career Education (ACE) Academy
- Solo Flight Academy (SFA)
- Luke Weathers Flight Academy (LWFA)
- Aerospace Professional Development Program (APDP)
- View All Programs
- Program Regions